Become a member of Bunbury Visitor Centre to unlock access to an exclusive range of benefits including access to visitbunburygeographe.com.au
With our unbeaten location in the centre of the Bunbury CBD, our team of highly-trained and knowledgeable staff and BunGeo Ambassador volunteers are committed to showcasing what our region has to offer. As well as providing Centre visitors with up-to-date information, we also offer an accommodation and tour bookings service, sell event and transport tickets, develop localised itineraries and guides and provide a Meet and Greet service and welcome packaging to cruise ships, conferences and delegations.
“OUR REGION. YOUR BUSINESS. TOGETHER, WE CAN GROW.“
Here are just a few reasons why you should join the BVC!
- Nothing Beats Face to Face: Technology can complement but not replace face-to-face service delivery, especially when people are in unfamiliar places. Visitor services also have a positive effect on the people they see, with 86% doing more in the region because of the information they received.
- Mass Reach: Membership with us guarantees exposure within the region’s largest Visitor Centre. We reach more than 85,000 visitors per year, whether that be over the phone, via email or in-person.
- Always Open: We are open 7 days a week, 363 days a year.
- Access to Google’s Highest-ranking Bunbury Tourism Website: Access a website listing or priority feature of your business on visitbunburygeographe.com.au. If your product is bookable, received a reduced commission rate of 11% for Gold Medal Bookeasy users.
- Feature on Bunbury’s Leading Map: Premium and standard members are featured on our most used Visitor Centre information resource – our Bunbury map.
- Prominent Brochure Display: Display your DL brochures at Bunbury Visitor Centre.
- Member Mingles: Mingle with fellow tourism industry operators and develop referral relationships at our Member Mingles.
- Be in the Know: You will have the opportunity to be involved with cooperative marketing efforts, invitations to industry run-training events as well as information and advice on marketing best practice and government funding opportunities.
- Advice, Advocacy & Support: As a member, you will have the opportunity to receive advice, advocacy and support from leading tourism professionals.
Find more benefits and what we have planned for 2019/20, in the Bunbury Visitor Centre’s membership prospectus.
Membership Prospectus & Application Form