The BunGeo FOUND Magazine is our key pieces of print marketing and replaced the previous visitor guides. It is produced bi-annually, with Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter editions.
FOUND is distributed in WA, Perth and the South West within cafes, doctors surgeries, visitor centres, key tourism attractions, the Perth airport and transport links, plus at events and trade shows.
The magazine is produced by boutique custom publishing house Premium Publishers, based in Perth, in collaboration with a team of locally and Perth-based based writers and photographers.
Each edition incorporates a range of stories based on the brand themes of eat & drink, nature & adventure, arts & culture, and events, with a particular focus on the local characters who help make BunGeo.
- Share inspiring stories of BunGeo to change perceptions
- Increase journalist and influencer knowledge of BunGeo to attract PR
- Provide a marketing tool for Bungeo tourism and hospitality operators.
Magazine vs Visitor Guide
- Editorial content which is appealing to our target audience and distribution avenues such as hip Perth cafes
- Increased opportunity to inspire visitors, promote broad dispersal throughout the region and encourage repeat visitation
- Increased space for showcasing member product offerings – more issues per year; more pages; more editorial
- Representation of the BunGeo brand
- More efficient use of BunGeo marketing team resources – outsourcing the magazine to a professional publishing house allows the team to focus on other destination marketing initiatives
- Premium Publishers use leading journalists who share their BunGeo stories with other publications
- While non-member product will be featured, BunGeo Visitor Centre members receive preferential advertising rates and editorial inclusion.
The Important Stuff
The Premium Publishers team welcomes story ideas and product news from BunGeo tourism industry. Submit a story idea here.
Our 2020 autumn/winter edition will be released in late March 2020. If you would like to participate, please contact Natalie at Premium Publishers.
Media Kit & Latest Edition