Everything we do is focused on branding, image building and activating by showcasing the best that Bunbury Geographe has to offer. The brand values of all communication are based on promoting the region as authentic, boutique, contemporary, immersive and vibrant.
The leading pillars of our marketing focus are our adrenaline seekers, adventurers, nature lovers, arts & cultural seekers, food and drink lovers, and active families. Consistent through all of this however is our people – the characters of Bunbury Geographe.
- PR The Focus: Influence consumer perceptions through a PR-focused communication strategy centred on storytelling.
- Strong Brand: Maintain a strong, cohesive brand that appeals to our target segments and fosters positive sentiment. Encourage continued brand adoption and maintain branding standards across the region.
- Customer/Visitor Driven: Targeting audience appeal drives everything we do! Implement a market-driven approach to all communication and marketing, focused on primary target segments.
- Engaging Marketing: Implement inspiring, research-driven campaigns that leverage strategic marketing partnerships.
- Pump Our Pillars: Work with industry to raise the awareness of hero product, competitive advantages and experiences that drive visitation.
Find out more about our domestic marketing activities, download our campaign calendar.
For international and interstate marketing see Australia’s South West.
PR & Media
We invest significant time and resources to gain attention and media promotion for the region. BGTP works with industry bodies such as Tourism WA and Australia’s South West, to help storytellers tell great stories and raise the profile of BunGeo. Articles, mentions and features in print, on television or online are the result of relationships and us sharing new angles, product and content. If you have a new product or experience, or something fabulous to say that will appeal to our target audience, please tell us! Head to Media and Influencers to learn more.
Annual Marketing Calendar
The team at Bunbury Geographe prepares an annual marketing plan to guide delivery of our marketing objectives.