BunGeo is bursting with amazing experiences for international visitors.
Our Must-Dos include:
- Have an amazing dolphin experience. Bunbury is home to Australia’s premier dolphin centre where you can experience the interpretative centre, take a dolphin cruise or swim with these wild but friendly creatures.
- Take a tour to through the Geographe Wine Region and uncover our fabulous alternative wine varieties.
- Snap a selfie with the kangaroos at Bunbury Wildlife Park. If you’re lucky, you may meet a quokka too! If you would like to see kangaroos in the wild, head to Wellington Mill.
- Learn and experience our ancient Indigenous history on a Ngalang Wongi Aboriginal Cultural Tours tour with local elder, Troy Bennell.
- Spend the night (or two) at a farm stay and hand-feed the farm animals in the morning.
- Bushwalk or MTB through never-ending native jarrah and tuart forest.