In conjunction with the South West Development Commission, we are undertaking a Value of the Visitor Economy (Tourism) campaign to increase the understanding of our sector’s vital contribution and provide businesses, investors and funding applicants with much-needed tools and statistics.
- To establish the value of the visitor economy with key stakeholders, the business community and local communities
- To target key stakeholders who can be advocates for the value of the visitor economy in BunGeo
- To provide our tourism industry with useable tools and resources to grow their business
- To provide those seeking investment and funding with much-needed statistics
- To develop continued support for the BGTP’s activities and brand implementation
- To demonstrate and improve visitor economy outcomes through better collaboration.
We have developed a double-sided A3 on the Value of the Visitor Economy. In the coming months, this will also be available on our new corporate website.
The campaign also included full-page advertisements in both the South West Times and Bunbury Herald.
Over the next 12 months and beyond, BGTP will be working with tourism industry leaders on several initiatives, and we will keep you updated with the activity.
We encourage you to get involved and share the Value of BunGeo’s Visitor Economy story with your friends and the wider community. Together, we can grow!
VOVC A3 Poster