With Australia’s South West and the South West Development Commission, BGTP is identifiying, training and mentoring key tourism product in BunGeo to be trade-ready.
- From trade feedback, Australia’s South West has identified that gaps exist in BunGeo’s trade ready product across the region, particularly in high-demand areas such as the Ferguson Valley
- Understanding tourism marketing and distribution networks is critical to enabling tourism businesses to take their product to market, grow and to expand into new markets.
The trade-ready program will:
- Build the skills and capabilities of all key tourism businesses across BunGeo, particularly SMEs with growth ambitions.
- Help businesses to increase their customer base and revenue pipeline by providing practical support to develop sales and marketing plans, rates sheets, trade sales materials and to participate in trade events.
- Include modules on distribution channels, engaging with trade, packaging and bundling experiences, sales training, commissions and contracting and online travel agents.