Rediscover Bunbury and Outside the Box were events initiated by the talented Six Two Three Zero. After the completion of the events, BGTP joined forces with the City of Bunbury and Six Two Three Zero to continue the production of its highly-popular Street Art Map to encourage residents and visitors to uncover Bunbury’s “hidden gems”.
- Promote Bunbury as home to regional Australia’s largest collection of street and public art.
- Increase the length of stay and expand our product offering.
- Did you know that Bunbury is home to the largest street and public art collection in regional Australia?
- Delve deep into Bunbury and you will discover it’s urban cool. From fountains to monuments, from sculptures to street art, the many permanent and temporary works dotted throughout Bunbury are integral to the life and character of the city.
The Important Stuff
- PRINT RUN: The map is in its second edition print run, with 5,000 copies produced for each print run.
- DISTRIBUTION: The map is distributed at BunGeo Visitor Centres, cultural events and venues, and tourism venues in BunGeo.