In association with the Geographe Wine Industry Association and Tourism WA, we launched WA’s first Alternative Wine Trail.
- To increase visitation to and dispersal throughout the Geographe Wine Region
- Raise awareness of the region as an alternative wine producer
The map encourages visitors to find some cutting-edge wines, with nine must–do cellar doors where you can sip and swirl more than twelve alternative varieties. Our winemakers are also on-hand to share their knowledge with them on all things alternative.
The self-drive Geographe Alternative Wine Trail meanders through coastal plains, picturesque valleys and up, into the hills providing sweeping views over the distant Geographe Bay and Bunbury.
The Important Stuff
- PRINT RUN: The map is in its second edition print run, with 5,000 copies produced for each print run.
- TRAILS WA: It forms a part of Tourism WA and TrailsWA’s food and wine trails collection.
- DISTRIBUTION: The map is distributed at Participating wineries, BunGeo Visitor Centres, wine events attended by the GWIA, and TrailsWA and Tourism WA food and wine events.