Bunbury Geographe Tourism Partnership has developed an autumn marketing campaign titled Find Autumn BunGeo.
The campaign will be rolled with themes around the season, events, nature and adventure, art and culture as well as eat & drink (including produce, vintage and harvest). Additionally, the campaign will support deals and events.
The campaign will run from mid-February to the end of May 2020.
- Establish BunGeo as WA premier Autumn destination
- Bring the BunGeo brand to life focusing on its pillars of arts & culture, nature & adventure, eat & drink and events
- Direct visitors to visitbunburygeographe.com.au, Facebook and Instagram pages
- Increase BunGeo’s awareness as an event destination.
- Increased visitor numbers in order to help boost the local economy.
Find Autumn BunGeo, Love Autumn BunGeo carries a message of the beauty and appeal of BunGeo during autumn and the vast array of thing to do and see at this time.
It will focus on events and experiences encouraging visitors to get out, find and embrace BunGeo’s autumn to feel a spirit of fun, adventure, curiosity and wonder at how special this time of year is.
AUTUMN FOR THE CULTURALLY CURIOUS, FESTIVAL FABULOUS, PRODUCE-LOVING, AND SPORT ACTION SEEKERS
- Find Autumn Leaves
- Find Autumn Festivals
- Find Art Trails
- Find Beats
- Find Sport Action
- Find Autumn Foodie Experiences
- Find Autumn Produce
- Find Autumn School Holiday Fun
- Find Autumn Hidden Gems
- Find Your Autumn Roadtrip
- Find Your Autumn Break
- Find Your BunGeo Story
Help us share our love of AUTUMN BUNGEO, while simultaneously promoting your business. Download the Campaign Toolkit and Brand Assets from our image library.
Main Image: Kelly Harwood Photography