Our new spring/summer BUNGEO FOUND magazine is finding its way to cafes, restaurants, hotels, tourist attractions, transport hubs, doctors surgeries and more in Perth and the South West. It is also available online at Visit Bunbury Geographe.
Be quick to secure copies from your local BunGeo Visitor Centre (The autumn/winter edition walked out the door, which unfortunately left our supplies depleted). Place them in your accommodation rooms, in your restaurant or on your tour bus.
To further entice use, after feedback from you, we have added FREE on the cover!
Key stories in this edition include:
- 48 hours in the Harvey region
- Meet The Makers – amazing artisans of BunGeo
- BRAGging Rights
- Top Tucker (Restaurants) in BunGeo
- Thrill Of The Grill – find the best steak or burger in BunGeo
- Family Geographe Wineries
- The Sweet Life – from taffy to gingerbread men
- Top Of The Morning – where to have breakfast in BunGeo
- Vroom With A View – touring Donnybrook/Kirup wineries with Mr Mustang
- Laid Back Summer Vibes – Unplug on a quintessential old school beach holiday
- Make A Splash – stay cool in the region’s most welcoming pools
- Boys Will Be Boys – boys only getaway
- Surf’s Up – Bunbury’s new Airwave project
- The Naked Wanderer.
Thank you to the BunGeo Visitor Centres and tourism operators who gave their time and advice. Importantly, thank you to those businesses who supported the edition with advertising – it would not be possible without you!!
Our next autumn/winter edition will be released in late March 2020. If you would like to participate, please contact Natalie at Premium Publishers. If you are hosting an event, launching a new product or doing something fabulous between April to October 2020, please let us know.