Explore our new Corporate website – corporate.visitbunburygeographe.com.au! The site was developed to provide trade, media and our local tourism industry with the tools to market our region, information on industry developments, and a greater and more transparent understanding of who we are and what we do.
Part-funded by the South West Development Commission, the website includes a Visual Library containing an extensive collection of images and videos featuring BunGeo and tourism products and experiences. Library assets are available to the tourism industry, media, travel trade partners, government agencies and event and conference organisers for use when marketing BunGeo as a visitor destination.
The website is a key, and continually growing, tool in BGTP’s digital marketing work and will assist in the ongoing objective of building and supporting BunGeo’s visitor economy. Find information on:
- Your Tourism Advisory Working Group representative
- Our Strategic Plan
- Partnership opportunities
- Insights, statistics and training opportunities
- The BunGeo brand, and much more.
- To provide media, trade and industry with the tools to market BunGeo
- To raise awareness and relationships with key tourism trade and industry partners including Tourism WA.
- To improve the knowledge of the benefit and value of the visitor economy to the BunGeo community
- To provide a transparent, sustainable, effective and responsible body focused on growing the visitor economy.
Is there something you would like to see included on our corporate site, please let us know.