The BVC has 10 vital ambassador volunteers, who talk to visitors, act as ‘meet and greet’ or special event ambassadors, take guided walking tours, assist with cruise ship visits and distribute brochures.
Volunteer BunGeo Ambassadors play an important role in welcoming visitors to Bunbury and the surrounding BunGeo region and provide an authentic local connection for visitors to the region.
Our volunteers are like family; many have been with us for more than 15 years.
We invite you to join our fabulous and passionate team!
There is nothing better than talking to visitors about why our home is such a great place to live and visit. If you are a people person, being a BunGeo Ambassador is a great opportunity to meet new people, learn about our region and tell our stories far and wide. You’ll be well-supported by our highly-knowledgeable team, too!
- 1-day training session (compulsory).
- Good customer service and local knowledge.
- Provide 2 referees who will be contacted by phone.
- Available for one 3-hour shift (morning or afternoon) each week for a minimum of 1 year.
- Flexible and willing to assist with additional shifts when needed.
- Keen to participate in ongoing learning and training.
- Team players who love engaging with people.
You may be required to stand for 3 to 4 hours periods per shift. Occasional light manual lifting of brochures and boxes may also be required.
To register your interest, complete our online application form or contact:
Visitor Services Coordinator
(08) 9792 7205