Bunbury Visitor Centre (BVC) is the leading visitor centre in BunGeo. Operated by the City of Bunbury, BVC is a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about promoting Bunbury and BunGeo to visitors and potential visitors as a must-visit destination.
We reach more than 85,000 visitors per year, whether that be over the phone, via email or in-person. We also represent more than 100 member accommodation venues, attractions, tour operators, restaurants, cafes, entertainment venues, transport providers and professional support services.
What We Do
For Visitors and Residents
- Accommodation and/or tour bookings
- TransWA coach and rail bookings and timetables
- TransBunbury timetables
- South West Coachlines coach bookings and timetables
- Group bookings and packages for event organisers, weddings and more
- Permits for free overnight stays for fully self-contained RVs and caravans
- Ticketing for any events including but not limited to, Groovin the Moo, Cinefestoz and Chamber Philharmonia Cologne
- Brochure distribution including BunGeo Found magazine, holiday guides, maps and information brochures on tourist attractions and businesses in the Bunbury Geographe region
- Visitor information, bookings and brochure distribution for other regions in Western Australia
- Free walking tours of Bunbury CBD on Wednesdays and Fridays, weather permitting
- Weekend “What’s On” entertainment guide
- Eating out in the region, Family fun and History guides
- Bike hire
- Retail and souvenir section including Made in BunGeo which supports local artisans and producers
- Working Life Heritage Trail museum hub which is situated within the centre
- Luggage storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Welcome/Conference packs for visiting sporting events, conferences and visiting cruise ships
- Dockside and shuttle bus drop off/pick up “meet and greet” during cruise ship visitations.
For Tourism/Hospitality Operators and Support Services
- Membership packages for businesses
- Recommendations and support
- Upload member profiles on the Visit Bunbury Geographe consumer website
- Upload and approve event listings on Visit Bunbury Geographe consumer site
- Development of weekly "What’s On” entertainment guide
- Production of Eating out in the region, Family fun and History guides
- Organisation of Member Mingles and other networking events
- Advocacy and support letters for members.
Contact & Location
Old Railway Station Complex, Haley Street, Bunbury
The Bunbury Visitor Centre is open 7 days a week. Mondays to Fridays 9am-5pm, Saturdays 9.30am-4.30pm, Sundays and Public Holidays 10am-2pm. Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday.